Ecoboost Owner Forums

New to the community

Picked up a 2013 PP in June and like my Subaru caught the mod bug hard. I tripped over this forum and I'm glad I did. A lot of the same questions I had I found answers to on here.

Anyway mad Props to the guys at LMS for contributing to my mod delinquency. Airaid and H&R springs installed today. Excuse the dirty car. Black deep dish wheels with white powder coated lip coming soon. Just waiting on the tuner!! [ATTACH]927[/ATTACH]

post-539-142532294582_thumb.jpg

Welcome aboard :welcome: to your new home!

A lot of great info posted here thus far, as well as an outstanding core group of members.

Be sure to check out our EBOF Supporting Vendors & all of their wonderful products for our EB platforms.

Please consider becoming a Premium Member & be sure to enjoy the added benefits.

We look forward to your contributions, and once again, thanks for registering!

Great look'n '13..... keep us posted as you mod list expands :thumb:

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

:thumb: Can't beat the looks of the 06 & 07 STi's man. I love mine! I have been pretty insane about the subby's since 2002. I'm transforming it to a track car at the moment.. I live really close to FastWRX in VA so they have been great for feeding the mod bug i've had over the past decade.

Welcome! And lets see pics of the STi as well! I had a '10 hatch' date=' WRB with the gold BBS wheels...really really miss that car. I love any clean Subaru though. Where in VA are you?[/quote']

I'm out in Bristow VA, which is west of Manassas VA.

Here is my 07.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]928[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]929[/ATTACH]

My 05 WRX

[ATTACH=CONFIG]930[/ATTACH]

post-539-142532288024_thumb.jpg

post-539-142532288027_thumb.jpg

post-539-142532288031_thumb.jpg

post-539-142532288024_thumb.jpg

post-539-142532288027_thumb.jpg

post-539-142532288031_thumb.jpg

My previous '10...

IMG_1429.jpg

With my good friend's '07 SWP...

IMG_1444.jpg

I've got a pic somewhere too with my 10, the SWP 07 above, an 04 WRB, and an 02 bugeye.

Nice lookin rides man! I have a buddy that has the 07 swp limited. Like the limited but I'll keep my whale tail and Alcatara suede seats. He like to claim its faster than mine despite me constantly reminding him my car isn't limited like his. Oh yeah and I spanked him at the track. Heads up race, he was Cobb stage 2 and I was still stock. I missed 3rd gear and still got him by 2 10ths. I haven't let him live that down.

Love to see all the subbys. I'll def post pics of the rims when I get them.

Is this picture showing your SHO with the H&R springs?

Yes, not a great picture. Doesn't do the drop much justice. Wheel well gap went from about 4 fingers (rear) to barely 2 if that helps. I'll take with a non crappy iphone camera later and re-upload some closer photos. That was 5 minutes after.. Feels like they have settled a bit too. Overall the ride hasn't changed that much. Little tighter on the bumps but not a crazy difference over stock imo.

Archived