Ecoboost Owner Forums

Livernois Now Claims Quickest EcoBoost F150, SHO, and Flex

Livernois Motorsports

We all know Darreli and Scrming, but another customer not on the forum claims the quickest EB truck to date as far as I can find.

Earlier in the week, a customer of ours with a Supercrew 4WD, 3.55 gear F150 went 13.56 @ 98.39 mph and backed it up with a 13.59 @ 98.34 mph. His only mod is Livernois Motorsports 93 Octane V2 Tune.

f150slip.jpg

f150slip2.jpg

He didn't get these runs on video, but her is a video and slip from last month running 13.67.

1367f150slip.jpg

video

Here are Darrell's two best slips.

shoslip.jpg

and John's

flexslip1.jpg

flexslip2.jpg

We hope to see 11's soon!!!

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc

Livernois Motorsports

Hey Rick I just realized I hold the fastest non pp time as well.[ATTACH]989[/ATTACH]

Very cool!

That didn't last long.. According to the F150 1/4 mile thread, another "record" was set with our tune! Prime8 was 1st EB F150 to break 100 mph in the 1/4 mile and now has the ET Record as well!

It's a supercab 4WD with Livernois 93 octane tune, Airaid CAI, Solo Y-Pipe & Exhaust

133100.jpg

-Rick

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks! As Chris suggested, I am enjoying my 15 minutes of fame... ; )

I will improve this ET in the coming three weeks... So will others!

Good luck guys and thanks Livernois! You guys rock! Always proud to promote you guys wherever I go.

Agreed!

As for the 15 minutes.... hmmmmm... 4DRHTRD, how are things coming? bwahahahahah!!!

Guest 4DRHTRD

Livernois is going to have to give me a break on their new tuner so I can some to the Illini side - I was born in Springfield can you give an Illinois native break? :P

Guest 4DRHTRD
I'd see what I can do if you're interested. Aren't you in AZ now? If so, what octane fuel? With the stage 5 you have to run at least 93.

-Rick

I always run 91/100 mix in my Flex, I don't have to DD it as I work from home. Sure Rick let me know what you can do for me. :)

I should have nitrous and cutout installed this week.

I always run 91/100 mix in my Flex, I don't have to DD it as I work from home. Sure Rick let me know what you can do for me. :)

I should have nitrous and cutout installed this week.

Now this is what I'm wanting to see. I've very curious what these things can handle with appropriate tuning in regards to N20. You running a dry kit I suppose? I've always wanted to hit this thing with a 50-100 shot, but don't have the time or care to dedicate the money to doing it the right way.

Now this is what I'm wanting to see. I've very curious what these things can handle with appropriate tuning in regards to N20. You running a dry kit I suppose? I've always wanted to hit this thing with a 50-100 shot' date=' but don't have the time or care to dedicate the money to doing it the right way.[/quote']

He is going with a wet setup... definitely should be interesting... He's going to need about a full second to catch me.. hehehehe..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived