Ecoboost Owner Forums

New 2013 SHO in MA. Belonging to a Stay@Home Mom

BombshellSteph

Hello all,

I'm Steph from MA and just recently purchased a 2013 SHO (dubbed Artemis) 2 weeks ago in Tuxedo Black and I am so happy with it. I can't stop wanting to drive her and am constantly cleaning her up. Zymol Carbon wax is just perfect for this color and it beads water off effortlessly. I grew up around cars and mods with my dad as an only child and ever since his RX-7 and now his C6 Corvette and all the work he does to it, I've just been drawn to the beauty of cars and the fine sound of performance. I'm a young (28 to be exact) stay-at-home mom to two adorable little girls that I am sure will love to get their hands dirty like their mom.

Currently I am in the process of installing my CAI when it comes hopefully tomorrow (or whenever the UPS Gods deem it so) and possibly staggering the wheels, getting a Livernois tune, and a list of other ideas that I hope to be inspired by.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and enjoying a passion with enthusiasts also.

Congrats on the purchase! Those '13's are quite impressive indeed :hail:

Welcome officially to EBOF :welcome:

Glad to have you register and become part of the family here.....

Many members before you have really come to appreciate the great membership here, the information posted thus far, as well as the outstanding Supporting Vendors and their array of products available for the EB line of vehicles.

We look forward to your contributions, couple of pics when time permits, and please consider becoming a Premium Member for the suggested $10 donation.

It helps offset operating cost(s) and maintain spam security programs.

Thanks! :thumb:

Mike :yo:

:welcome: Welcome aboard Steph you came to the right place. Here is a link to a thread on the stagger wheels you are contemplating, there some very important things you need to be aware of with all wheel drive cars and staggered wheel.

http://www.ecoboostownerforums.com/showthread.php?168-Staggered-wheel-set-up&highlight=staggered+wheels

Photos so far. I opted out of the PP only due to the fact of how unpredictable the weather can be this time of year and I also transport my almost 2 yr old and 4 month old daughters in the car so summer tires in New England, no bueno. I am currently in Blackstone, Mass near the RI border.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]996[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]997[/ATTACH]

post-727-142532288115_thumb.jpg

post-727-142532288118_thumb.jpg

post-727-142532288115_thumb.jpg

post-727-142532288118_thumb.jpg

Archived