Ecoboost Owner Forums

New SHO owner in Northern Virginia

dmharvey79

After weeks of researching AWD sedans (mainly Audi S4 and the SHO) I decided to go with the SHO since it best fit my needs in terms of comfort, performance, pricing, etc. This car is replacing my E36 M3 coupe which I now need to sell since I have too many toys. :ohwell: I really hate to see the old M3 go, but with a growing family a smaller coupe just wasn't cutting it. On the bright side...I think the SHO has plenty of power and performance to keep my commutes interesting, not to mention the added comfort. No real plans to mod the SHO any time soon, aside from tinting the windows and maybe de-badging the rear. I'm sure at some point in the future I'll explore tuning options and maybe an aftermarket exhaust or something.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1037[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1038[/ATTACH]

post-772-142532294686_thumb.jpg

post-772-142532294691_thumb.jpg

post-772-142532294686_thumb.jpg

post-772-142532294691_thumb.jpg

Welcome aboard :welcome:

M3's are pretty stout in their own right. I believe you'll enjoy the new SHO addition just as much.

When she begin's to grow weary on you, you'll be amazed at how much more "umph" you'll gain by the mere addition of a tune.

It'll leave you scratching your head, wondering why you waited..... but until that times comes, enjoy the SHO in it's stock form.

Those '13's are pretty damn nice :thumb:

Mike :yo:

Yeah the manasas meet is extremely ricerish. I took my 2004 Cobra down once with some friends. we like trouble so it was fun.The big meets are chick fil a on Friday nights in sterling, Katie's cars and coffee in great falls Saturday morning, manasas Saturday night and a cars and coffee at the falls church Starbucks Sunday morning. Hit me up if your ever interested in rolling.

I'll definitely get in touch when I have time to hit up one of those meets. I agree with you on the Manassas meets, I just didn't want to be the first to say it. It is interesting for people watching, haha.

Yeah the manasas meet is extremely ricerish. I took my 2004 Cobra down once with some friends. we like trouble so it was fun.The big meets are chick fil a on Friday nights in sterling' date=' Katie's cars and coffee in great falls Saturday morning, manasas Saturday night and a cars and coffee at the falls church Starbucks Sunday morning. Hit me up if your ever interested in rolling.[/quote']

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yeah the manasas meet is extremely ricerish. I took my 2004 Cobra down once with some friends. we like trouble so it was fun.The big meets are chick fil a on Friday nights in sterling' date=' Katie's cars and coffee in great falls Saturday morning, manasas Saturday night and a cars and coffee at the falls church Starbucks Sunday morning. Hit me up if your ever interested in rolling.[/quote']

Sweet, I live in Falls Church and work in Sterling! Just picked up my 2013 white platinum tri-coat SHO w/ PP yesterday. Looking forward to meeting up with other like-minded SHO-boaters! :)

Archived