Ecoboost Owner Forums

OK...I have found something I dont like about the car...

After 5 weeks...the turn signal is still way too stiff. TO get it to "click", you can't just use your index finger, you almost have to use your enitre arm and hand.

I know it is not "that" bad, but this is the only thing that bothers me about the car right now.

Time to hit the gym?

Yea, it seems pretty hard to activate. Where as the 2011 Edge we own with similar style switch is easier to activate(when swtich between vehicle i find my self wondering if i will break it lol).

I have to wonder if ford was going for more of feel, since the Edge really has no noticable click..... maybe they need a redesign it again..lol

• 4 weeks later...

I just picked my SHO up Saturday and have been noticing this issue as well. It definitely takes a firm stroke to click the stalk to the hold position. The quick 3-4 blink pre-click is nice for lane changes and stuff, but you need the full time signal when actually making a turn. I wouldn't mind it so much but it's annoying that I frequently flash the high beams by accident because of this like bigjht said.

• 5 months later...
After 5 weeks...the turn signal is still way too stiff. TO get it to "click", you can't just use your index finger, you almost have to use your enitre arm and hand.

I know it is not "that" bad, but this is the only thing that bothers me about the car right now.

Glad it isn't just my car. I flash the bright headlights almost every time I turn the signal on past the 3 blink stage.

I had the dealership replace the blinker stalk on my 2013. It was beyond reasonably hard to activate. Better now. Dealer said it was a known issue. Now if I could get the the myFordTouchSynch crap to work' date=' that'd be great.[/quote']

Is there a TSB for this? I get a new F150 every year for work. The F150 also has the 3 blink set up, but no where near as hard to activate as the SHO.

If im in traffic, about every 10 minutes my car dings to tell me Collision assistance is not available. Tried every different setup I can find, still happens, and It wont go away unless I hit reset, then says something about radar blocked see owners manual, then I have to hit reset a 2nd time.

Archived