Ecoboost Owner Forums

How's that for fast?

Crash712us

for some reason, I thought it was on a Thursday, which would be the 25th. I could be completely wrong though. I remember initially, it was said that it was on the 26th, and I could actually be there for that. I can't be there on the 25th.

That's FAST!!

As for the LMS event... the news letter from Livernois today say the 26th... however I have an old e-mail that says:

On May 29, 2012, at 3:13 PM, Rick LeBlanc wrote:

> In appreciation for you being a loyal Livernois Motorsports customer, we are having a Customer Appreciation Night at Milan Dragway, located in Milan, MI on Thursday, June 28, 2012 and Thursday, October 25, 2012 (See attached flyer for details).These events are specifically for Livernois Motorsports customers and their guests (Please limit guests to 1-2). As such, there is limited availability on the amount of cars and spectators allowed, so your early RSVP is appreciated. We will have a list of customers and will email a ticket for the event after receiving your RSVP. This is a free event within the pre-determined limit to ensure the best track experience possible. We are limited to 50 cars and 100 spectators. After this limit is reached, we have to pay a per car / per spectator fee that may be passed on to the customer.

>

>

Archived