Ecoboost Owner Forums

My new 2013...

WOW! Nice color for sure...... :thumb:

Ofcourse I am partial to the black/white motif :hail:

Officially, welcome aboard EBOF :welcome:

Nice to see our family continuing to grow here, and we look forward to your involvement.

Enjoy all of the info posted here thus far, and enjoy the comradarie of your fellow owners, all whom are helpful.

Be sure to check out each of our EBOF Supporting Vendors, and the wide array of product offerings for the EB platform(s).

Mike :yo:

WOW! Nice color for sure...... :thumb:

Ofcourse I am partial to the black/white motif :hail:

Officially, welcome aboard EBOF :welcome:

Nice to see our family continuing to grow here, and we look forward to your involvement.

Enjoy all of the info posted here thus far, and enjoy the comradarie of your fellow owners, all whom are helpful.

Be sure to check out each of our EBOF Supporting Vendors, and the wide array of product offerings for the EB platform(s).

Mike :yo:

Thanks Mike, for showing me this site!!

Yeah, I am partial to white also... I have a white 1987 Mustang GT (one owner), 1999 Lightning (one owner), got rid of my white 2006 Scion xA to buy the SHO. My 2007 F350 is brown, but got such a heck of a deal on it, that the color did not matter. LOL

Jerrod

Welcome! Nice looking car! Any plans of modding it?

-Rick

I would like to, but this is my daily driver, and I bought an extended warranty too. I need to stick to my Lightning and my Mustang for modding. But, I'll probably put on a CAI and cat back. I really would like to get the rear end out of the clouds, too.

Archived