Ecoboost Owner Forums

finally installed my gauges

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1117[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1116[/ATTACH]i have bought these gauges and pod months ago but finally had them installed, heres just a few quick pics that i have and they look even better at night which ill try to take more pics and look even MORE amazing in person, i know theres a bunch of you with this mod already but i know theres alot of you out there that dont have this and i would recommend this as it looks super clean and OEM/factory made, special thanks to darrell and a huge shout out and thanks to chris who made this gauge pod for us special SHO owners, i would def talk to him and see if he has any left and purchase one as its a great addition to your SHO, THANKS GUYS

anthony

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1115[/ATTACH]

post-453-142532294749_thumb.jpg

post-453-142532294753_thumb.jpg

post-453-142532294757_thumb.jpg

post-453-142532294749_thumb.jpg

post-453-142532294753_thumb.jpg

post-453-142532294757_thumb.jpg

Cool :thumb:

Your are correct, it is a nice addition and truly is OEM in appearance.

Chris has got him a real gem of a product in these pods, and I agree with you Anthony, we should all be thankful for his talents.

Thanks for posting :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

yes we are lucky to have such a great close cool group of people of this site, i must say chris was also very helpful and patient with me in helping me install these gauges, and for all you SHO owners looking for something different and that looks factory and amazing i would def. say this is it !! alot of newbies on here in the past months and im not sure if they new and were aware of this but chris made this for us so PM him if your interested, once again thanks chris "crash"

I could see the photos....I don't feel bad that I haven't got mine installed yet, hopefully I will finally decide on what gauges I want and get them installed over the winter or early spring!:juggle: But I'm probably going to need to ask for some advice on what all I need to purchase to make sure I have everything to get them installed.

I could see the photos....I don't feel bad that I haven't got mine installed yet' date=' hopefully I will finally decide on what gauges I want and get them installed over the winter or early spring!:juggle: But I'm probably going to need to ask for some advice on what all I need to purchase to make sure I have everything to get them installed.[/quote']

you know where to find me Mark.

• 3 months later...

HAHAHA funny steel, just they had a sale at the time i went as i usually go for my mother to get her some candles as she has a rare cause of neuropathy and she can move well if at all, so whatever makes her happy i try,but back on my overload of of scents in my car lol, i just popped them all in at once like i said and it was overwhelming at first but when i have a lady in the car she def. likes the smells then a nasty one, try it out buddy lol,

Casper' date=' did a box of yankee candle air fresheners explode in your car:boink: Gauges look sick man![/quote']

Archived