Ecoboost Owner Forums

Explorer Sport EcoBoost section?

markssho

I noticed we now have a Focus ST section. Are we going to get an Explorer Sport section too?

NO The FLEX,SHO,and EXPLORER SPORT are on the same chassis and same 3.5 ECOBOOST. We are brothers, the Focus ST,F-150 are on drifferent chassis drifferent ENGINES they are our cousins. I say invited the EXPLORERS into the BROTHERHOOD the more the marry. I love that Ford putting the E-BOOST in everything. I think a section for the Explorer is good but I think they have so much the same as the FLEX and SHO they well enjoy being with us more. I'm just saying, just my two cents.

Guest 4DRHTRD

I would love to see the Flex/Sho forums for performance be joined it's too many place to post stuff. We're all wanting to discuss AWD performance stuff, no reason to separate it in my opinion.

I would love to see the Flex/Sho forums for performance be joined it's too many place to post stuff. We're all wanting to discuss AWD performance stuff' date=' no reason to separate it in my opinion.[/quote']

I think it still makes sense to separate them. One is a sedan, the other is an SUV... However, to combine the FLEX with the Explorer makes a lot of sense. For sure, the fact that we all share the same engine would justify a combination, but then, the problem would be that it would be difficult to find the info specific to one car if they are all blended. I understand your point of view, but imo, we need to remember that this forum is not even one year old; it is growing well and has good contributing members, so I am confident that the coming year will be one that will gather more and more members. The aftermarket also starts to devellop so all-in, when more people will join this forum, every section will be crowded and the info will benefit from being well separated.

There is always the search button to help looking for a specific topic and again, if it is well organized, it will be easier in the future to find stuff. It is important to build this forum wisely to make sure it grows accordingly.

Cheers!

Guest 4DRHTRD

One thing to think about is that anything that fits a SHO or any performance that can be done to a SHO can be done to the Flex, they're identical except for the body. Separate the appearance, suspension and everything else but tuning, internal and external engine mods are the same. Just IMHO

Archived