Ecoboost Owner Forums

Finally broke into the 12's!!!

Night Hawk

lol Good one "fastest tune only PP men in black at 90* or higher

No this is MIB (YES ITs KONA BLUE Thats day-time camouflage ,ALLEN-TECH:alien:,it's turn black at night.) [ATTACH=CONFIG]1122[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]1123[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1124[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1125[/ATTACH] THIS WAS AT THE DRAGONCON PARADE in ATLANTA.

post-237-14253228856_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532288563_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532288567_thumb.jpg

post-237-14253228857_thumb.jpg

post-237-14253228856_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532288563_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532288567_thumb.jpg

post-237-14253228857_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

IT's ON NIGHT HAWK!!! After a week on Carnival Cruise to the Grant Cayman and Cozumel Mexico. I'm back and this Friday is the last track day here. The temp has been in the low 70's to med 60's. (13.04 @95deg) at 10deg = .10sec .25 to .30sec will make me about 12.79sec to 12.74 which is faster than beefcake on youtube which would me the fastest tune only in the youtube world.LOL "SO IT's ON BABY"

IT's ON NIGHT HAWK!!! After a week on Carnival Cruise to the Grant Cayman and Cozumel Mexico. I'm back and this Friday is the last track day here. The temp has been in the low 70's to med 60's. (13.04 @95deg) at 10deg = .10sec .25 to .30sec will make me about 12.79sec to 12.74 which is faster than beefcake on youtube which would me the fastest tune only in the youtube world.LOL "SO IT's ON BABY"

Gotta give you props sho man, putting your stock air box and exhaust back on and keeping the spare tire/airpump for full weight shows some serious dedication to earn the "fastest tune only title!!" FYI pretty sure beefcake was running a drag radial on a smaller rim size too from the video, just so you know.

Gotta give you props sho man' date=' putting your stock air box and exhaust back on and keeping the spare tire/airpump for full weight shows some serious dedication to earn the "fastest tune only title!!" FYI pretty sure beefcake was running a drag radial on a smaller rim size too from the video, just so you know.[/quote']

I do have my my stock air box so I can run in the SCCA stock class,and my airpump smoked-check it self last week so it's at the dealer being order. I heard that beefcake was run after market air intake, and AIRAID CAI looks as stock as SVT MUSTANG INTAKE SETTING ON NEW DEALER FLOOR. And tune only HERE means NO METH,NO DOWN PIPE, NO CAT-BACK 3" (NESHO) EXHAUST, AND NO LOWER SPRING Yes you do not have all this (YET)LOL, AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE NESHO, BUT WE ARE THE NEAREST THING TO TUNE ONLY IN THIS CLUB.LOL Can't wait until FRIDAY.

I do have my my stock air box so I can run in the SCCA stock class' date='and my airpump smoked-check it self last week so it's at the dealer being order. I heard that beefcake was run after market air intake, and AIRAID CAI looks as stock as SVT MUSTANG INTAKE SETTING ON NEW DEALER FLOOR. And tune only HERE means NO METH,NO DOWN PIPE, NO CAT-BACK 3" (NESHO) EXHAUST, AND NO LOWER SPRING Yes you do not have all this (YET)LOL, AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE NESHO, BUT WE ARE THE NEAREST THING TO TUNE ONLY IN THIS CLUB.LOL Can't wait until FRIDAY.

Good luck!! Yea pretty mildly modded for now, at least the PP gives you a better gear ratio. I can't wait for the down pipe and springs, meth is a no go for hawk.

Archived