Ecoboost Owner Forums

New to the forum, heres my introduction

EvansEcoSHO

Hi guys, Im Evan. I came across this forum when googling for dyno results on a 2010 sho with the new livernois down pipes. Happy to join a forum thats not just about SHOs especially since the main one i found really sucks! Oh and doesnt appear to let new users in >:-(

Anyways, heres a video of my 2010 SHO in action against an 02 corvette C5 with an intake, tune, exhaust and TQ converter. Also a modded 05 cts-v and an IS350. Let me know what you think! And hit me up if you have installed the new down pipes or thermostat from livernois. Those are my next mods. Im currently just running the Livernois stage 4 tune on 109 octane at the track.

Evan.

Welcome to the board. Can you enable the vid for mobile devices? Also' date=' are u only running stage 4 at the track? What stage do u run day to day. And finally, without seeing the video, what track is that?[/quote']

Im only Running stage 4 with 109 octane in this video which was filmed at Fomoso raceway in California. My last track day, I also ran added spark on the standard stage 4 tune. Day to day I have been running stage 2 livernois tune or stock because the tranny kick has been pretty rough on my car and my wife hates it. She feels like its breaking the car yet she wants me to tune her car for her. (2012 G37 IPL)

As far as allowing on mobile devices, it wont let me do it for some reason! I think its because of the song I have on the video

Im only Running stage 4 with 109 octane in this video which was filmed at Fomoso raceway in California. My last track day, I also ran added spark on the standard stage 4 tune. Day to day I have been running stage 2 livernois tune or stock because the tranny kick has been pretty rough on my car and my wife hates it. She feels like its breaking the car yet she wants me to tune her car for her. (2012 G37 IPL)

As far as allowing on mobile devices, it wont let me do it for some reason! I think its because of the song I have on the video

Welcome Evan. I'm the fastest tune only SHO in the club (13.045sec @103.9mph at 95deg temp 93 octane) :fencing::first: How hot was it when you ran the 13.1? I just knew my record was going down when you said you are using 109 octane,You just mist doing it.LOL

Archived