Ecoboost Owner Forums

Can hollywood not come up with anything new?

That franchise is / was less than 20 years ago. I am getting tired of all the remakes.

That's because they CAN'T think of anything else so they're remaking all the old hits. Just the other day I saw a trailer with Bruce Willis in it and said "what's this? this dude's gotta be what... 60ish?" and I thought it was some new action film...Nope. It was a trailer for the new Die Hard.

I will say I wondered what the car looked like in Matte Black because I'm considering getting my SHO wrapped for a xmas gift along with the tuner. Only thing I'd want off of it are the headlight covers. They can keep those "wish I was Roush" louver things. No thanks.

Hhmmmm...... interesting.

I'll bet the most inquiries about these images are based along "where can I get a hood like that".

Cool stuff.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Nah!!! I dont care for the hood!!! But I DO like the headlight covers!!! I'd buy a set of those!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Can hollywood not come up with anything new?

That franchise is / was less than 20 years ago. I am getting tired of all the remakes.

The original came out in 1987, so try 26 years ago. The first two were the best ones made. This new one looks bad right down to the Batman looking suit. Doesn't even look like a "robot" suit. And why does he still have a human hand?? That's the hand he loses in the original movie. Least we get to view the weird looking Taurus in the movie.

Archived