Ecoboost Owner Forums

Couple of snapshots...

Scrming

The lack of AWD could hurt here. Winters suck. And i have my lowered truck that can do some towing if/when needed.

Throw a set of Blizzaks on it and your good.... I've driven my Mustangs and Camaro in some big snow here in Mid-Michigan... just need the right tires! ;)

I was at Ford today with my dad since he took his 150 in for routine maint. They had two ST's sittin there. I just looked' date=' otherwise i may have been coming home in one.[/quote']

pretty much what happened to me... went in for an oil change... talking with the sales guys... throws me the keys to an ST... after a short test drive I knew I had to HAVE ONE! LOL!

HA Scrming does this mean that the wife gets her FLEX back?!?!? LOL

I only got custody of the Flex on the weekends... so the Flex will still be my weekend warrior vehicle... but now i get to enjoy EcoBoost goodness through out the week too!!

Ok... so the 1-2 shift CLUNK was really annoying... I HAD to replace it with a BETTER ONE! Could not believe the incredibly SOFT rear motor mount in this car! The new mount is a lot stiffer so it did increase the NVH, however the CLUNK happens a LOT less frequently and has improved my traction! Check the before and after video:

[video=youtube;OdNoipEkdtQ]

That's my man Scrming, less than 1k miles and 2 mods already LOL. That means I have to give it a name? UM????? OH YEA, We have "THE LITTLE RED WAGON" (YOUR FLEX)."THE SILVER BULLET"(MY FREESTAR) it wishs that it was a FLEX.LOL. 00 NOT(MY SHO)and for the new baby, drum roll please, "THE NIGHT RAIDER" That front grille looks like you will be eating the payment up, love the new car!!!!

Thanks!

Exhaust is still a work in progress... Scott is off to SEMA, so will be a couple weeks before we get to refine the exhaust a bit more... This prototype sounds pretty amazing, but it is a bit much at certain times... so we need to do a bit more tweaking...

Hoping to hit the track today..

Archived