Ecoboost Owner Forums

2011 SHOing and loving it.

GhostSHO

Hello all,

My name is Juan Hernandez, I live in Staten Island, NY, I'm on "the job". I bought a brand new 2011 Ford Taurus SHO about 2 years ago and I'm loving it. I got the Platinum White Metallic Tri-coat with the two tone Interior. So far, the only mods I have done to it are 20% tint all around and 40% on the Windshield, and I put in the Weathertech Floor liners. Next thing up is tinting the Tails and Headlights and Vinyl wrapping the roof, black. I want to do something with the hood too, but Im still just thinking up some ideas at this time. After all the tinting and wrapping is done, I plan to Powdercoat my stock 20: wheels glossy black. I like the ideas on another Platinum White car on here that I have seen with the calipers painted Whaite, but I am wondering if they are plain white or if he did a custom caliper paint to match his color. In either case, I think, I will just get the Wildwood set eventually.

I'm not rich, so I would rather keep my warranty as long as I can. Having said that, as soon as it expires in 3 more years, Im driving up to Livernoise and getting it as fully loaded as I can. I have a buddy from work that has a black 2013 SHO that will come with me. Anyways, I am not a big, hands on guy with cars, but I plan to get involved in discussions and learn as much as I can.

Anyway, Nice to meet you all, and I hope to get to know you as time goes on.

Welcome aboard Juan :welcome:

Glad to have you on board here on EBOF.

You'll fit right in here as we all collectively try to help each other out when it comes to either performing routine maintenance stuff, or all out moddin our EcoBoost's :thumb:

We look forward to your involvement here, and be sure to pass the word along about our site to any others with whom you may personally know that also owns an EB vehicle from Ford.

Mike :yo:

Really? That's great to know as I am in the market for good floor mats and almost pulled the trigger on the ford ones.

Yeah, honestly, they're awesome. I like the weathertechs alot... Plus 100% American made!!! They fit perfect and even have the holes perfectly lined up to tack into the fasteners on the floor. Went through two disgusting, wet and snowy winters in NYC and my carpet is as clean as they were in the sho room. I would love to use my regular mats for the summer but some jackoff (brother in law) had him on his shoes and ringed one of my rear mats within the first week i owned the car...

Anyone know how to get gum off mats? Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Welcome aboard Juan :welcome:

Glad to have you on board here on EBOF.

You'll fit right in here as we all collectively try to help each other out when it comes to either performing routine maintenance stuff, or all out moddin our EcoBoost's :thumb:

We look forward to your involvement here, and be sure to pass the word along about our site to any others with whom you may personally know that also owns an EB vehicle from Ford.

Mike :yo:

Thanks. I wanted to join another forum as well called SHOFORUM, but it would not let me. I will definitely spread the word.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2