Ecoboost Owner Forums

12sec or bust!!!!! I'm in the club,i'm in the club, i busted it wide open 12.669 sec

shoman04

Very nice! And a big CONGRATS!!!

There was a Camaro guy there making stock 2013 5.0L mustang look bad. I try to get him to run me , he wanted NO PART OF THE EcoBoost,LOL , He pack up and went home. his best time was12.89 for the night. Scrming you have scared the crap out of all the Camaro guys, they willn't run no EcoBoost NOW:violin::behindsofa:

Great Job!!!

Night Hawk I can now tell you why I'm faster than you and Paulford8 in so hot of temp. DRUM ROLL PLAESE!!!!!! MY CAR IS 200lb liter, I hit the scale at 4165 + 223 for me total 4388lb.LOL I order my car with only the 12s PP to weight less than YouTube Beefcake 1st/world fastest 12.79sec (tune only) SHO.

Night Hawk I can now tell you why I'm faster than you and Paulford8 in so hot of temp. DRUM ROLL PLAESE!!!!!! MY CAR IS 200lb liter, I hit the scale at 4165 + 223 for me total 4388lb.LOL I order my car with only the 12s PP to weight less than YouTube Beefcake 1st/world fastest 12.79sec (tune only) SHO.

wow I didn't even know about the weight difference. I'll be running in April on some smaller rims to see if it makes up for the gear ratio. Great job once again!

Sorry Shoman I am lost' date=' maybe because I bought mine used. Bought with "12's?" So how are you saving the weight? Dont have all the extra gadgets?[/quote']

I don't have the 401 or 402 package, No sun roof,noheated and cooled seats,no rear window shade,no Sony 600Wsys,no10" NAV,ALL TOTAL about 200lb less and $6k cheaper,The 12S is performance package. PS That was the "PREFECT RUN" it had been 72-74deg doing the day and drop to 55deg for my 1st run, track still hot air 40deg less than 13.0sec run at 95deg in AUG.

Nice! I could take or leave 1/2 of the gadgets but like I said I bought used. Have any plans for more mods?

Next yr I want to join the BIG BOYS. Steve14857 and Scrming are my IDOLs. Steve because help me alot as a driver go fast and Scrming because I drive a Ford Freestar(The SILVER BULLET)LOL as my DD,ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A EcoBoost for my VAN. WAL Next yr is METH,DOWN PIPE,HANDKOOK TIRES AND KONIG WHEELS, I want the oil cooler, transmission, and what ever Steve,Scming,Darrel and (not THE MOD KING dbp1151 he's fast but more pretty than SPEEDDEMON) COME UP WITH AS FOR AS MONEY GO.

Great job!

That confirms my estimation of 0.1 sec per 10F and I don't remember you trap speed for your 13.0, but my estimation also is 1 mph per 10F.

Now Shoman, you need to update your signature. I thought you were tuned only but I see Airaid and Mufflers? So, no stock only? In that case, I did 12.61 at 111mph with no meth and FirstSho did 12.41 at (?) meth free also...

Any mods planned in future?

Good job again and what a way to break into the 12's!

Great job!

That confirms my estimation of 0.1 sec per 10F and I don't remember you trap speed for your 13.0, but my estimation also is 1 mph per 10F.

Now Shoman, you need to update your signature. I thought you were tuned only but I see Airaid and Mufflers? So, no stock only? In that case, I did 12.61 at 111mph with no meth and FirstSho did 12.41 at (?) meth free also...

Any mods planned in future?

Good job again and what a way to break into the 12's!

I got a passing grade from my IDOL.:director::faint: I real base My tune only Beefcake (on youtube 12.79sec) the CAI was part of his tune. and my DynoMax muffle are just 2 1/4" stock noise boxes I still have the full 2 1/4 stock exhaust. In fact changing my CAI by to stock the SCCA lets my run in stock autocross Events, that why I say tune only. I really was thinking your 12.61and FirstSHO's 12.41 were Meth pwr,SORRY. What beside tune ,CAI did you guys do to get to 12.61&12.41?!?!?

I got a passing grade from my IDOL.:director::faint: I real base My tune only Beefcake (on youtube 12.79sec) the CAI was part of his tune. and my DynoMax muffle are just 2 1/4" stock noise boxes I still have the full 2 1/4 stock exhaust. In fact changing my CAI by to stock the SCCA lets my run in stock autocross Events' date=' that why I say tune only. I really was thinking your 12.61and FirstSHO's 12.41 were Meth pwr,SORRY. What beside tune ,CAI did you guys do to get to 12.61&12.41?!?!?[/quote']

Exhaust 2.5" with X-pipe and suspension... I think if I remember well that I did a 12.67 run before exhaust was done... But after too many times at the track, I don't remember exactly. Lol!