Ecoboost Owner Forums

I did my part

That's the best way to make our family grow...... word of mouth. :cheer2:

I added rep points for you, for taking that extra effort, and having the where with all to have EBOF in the back of your mind. :wink:

I hope your efforts are successful. I know I've recruited a good 1/2 dozen or so locals, and am always keeping my head on a swivel, and my eyes peeled for other EB owners so I can continue the trend.

I hope more EBOF members here follow your lead and consider doing the same. :tea:

I have mentioned the site to a few folks, but no takers. I was thinking about printing up some cheap cards and keeping them in my car to put under wipers - thing is, I hate people touching my car and putting things under my wipers. So, I will keep mentioning it and maybe hand the card to an owner if I happen to catch them.

It's a great idea, and I have mentioned it to several people on other sites, but can't really take credit for recruiting any members, just hope I helped influence them to join. I don't think I would mind if someone left a card on my car about this site. But kudo's to Todd for taking the initiative and trying to get more members. Usually I don't get a chance to talk SHO when I'm hanging with the dive crowd....most of the time they have scuba in their eyes and aren't really in the car mindset when talking diving.

Cool Tractor, I recruited 2 myself this weekend if not more when at lapser drag way. Had no idea that we where having a SHO meet there seeing how there was about 6 SHO's there. If some has the knack for such a card for the forum would be excellent for these instances. That way we could have a shared file on the site where member could print cards for them selves to distribute.

Well, I truly love this forum, but I don't put on decals. No LMS even though I love them, no Airaid even though I am a fan, etc.

I would however buy a T-Shirt or cards to hand out..... for now I am going to perhaps print out simple cards on regular paper and keep them in the car. No fancy graphics, just basically: " As an Ecoboost owner myself, I couldn't help but admire your Ecoboost. You should check out ecoboostownerforums.com. It's a great website with lots of useful

information about our cars!" .....or something like that.....