Ecoboost Owner Forums

Ideas for Forum cards to handout

BombshellSteph

Awesome Steph! These are perfect! Of course you I know which one partial on. Plus I have a whole box of blank business cards

Thanks! They are already in the correct sizing for Business Cards to be made also. I can tweak them if needed. Any luck on our vendors maybe offering a promo code for new members? I could put it on them or the back

Mark, The SHO grille used is based off of the 2013 SHO's.......

I'm liking the layout too! :hail:

Mad props for designing these. Quite professional looking.

As far as vendor discounts, etc. I would suggest a PM to ADMIN, especially since you've come up with these designs Steph......

I could do it for you, but you're on a roll it seems, and I don't desire to steal away any of your thunder.

Glad to see the trend of individual members step'n up on behalf of the community as a whole.

Bravo :clap2:

I like what you've done with the concepts' date=' I'm just not sure of the non-stock SHO grill....and maybe only one black car, since there is a lot of black in the engine cover shot. Not being critical, just voicing thoughts.[/quote']

Thanks much. The cars are actually a Red and a Black, but I grayscaled them so that the colors would all be muted and not take away from the forum link on the front. Less is more I guess?

Thanks much. The cars are actually a Red and a Black' date=' but I grayscaled them so that the colors would all be muted and not take away from the forum link on the front. Less is more I guess?[/quote']

Aah, with the explanation, it makes more sense to the old guy that doesn't know squat about PS...I do like the look, and I don't really have a problem with it.

Great idea! However, given the facts that I live in Quebec (far for shipping), but mostly because I'll have to make some in French... I will just inpire myself with it and do some on my own. I have a program at work to make presentations but also adds and business cards etc. I should have some time in the coming weeks to work on that project... I'll submit when almost ready for comments and hopefully more "Quebecors" will join the family!

Great idea! However' date=' given the facts that I live in Quebec (far for shipping), but mostly because I'll have to make some in French... I will just inpire myself with it and do some on my own. I have a program at work to make presentations but also adds and business cards etc. I should have some time in the coming weeks to work on that project... I'll submit when almost ready for comments and hopefully more "Quebecors" will join the family![/quote']

Si vous voulez, je peux faire un en français pour la région de Québec. J'ai étudié le français à l'école. :RpS_thumbsup: