Ecoboost Owner Forums

Going on a little trip this morning....

Scrming

LOL! Ok.. home from my magical trip! Actually just had the day off so I went down to LMS and had them throw the ST on the dyno! Here's the results:

baseline_with_MRT.jpg

Unfortunately I never baselined the car before we put the MRT exhaust on... D'oah! (I wasn't going to mod this car!). However I compared it to the SCT baseline... appears the new MRT exhaust is working quite well in the upper RPM range!

Holy s***! Amazing torque curve! Looking forward to the boost I know you're gonna give it :RpS_drool:

Yeah, this thing is such a blast to drive around town... I have no idea how I'm not going to get a ticket in this dang thing! Usually I drive like a GRANDPA... but this thing just sounds so good, i find myself driving a bit more spiritedly.... LOL!

As for more boost... apparently the TINY turbo on the 2.0 is pretty maxed out... so really not going to get much more boost...

With a good driver... Hmmm! Lol ; ) what's your best so far John? Teasing you' date=' next year you get in the 13's... Or 12's?!?[/quote']

Think the curb weight on the Focus ST is like 3300 or 3400 pounds... I've gone 14.5 @ 98 MPH with just the motor mount and muffler... There is a guy that has gone 13.7 @ 103 with turbo back exhaust, motor mount and tune...

Think the curb weight on the Focus ST is like 3300 or 3400 pounds... I've gone 14.5 @ 98 MPH with just the motor mount and muffler... There is a guy that has gone 13.7 @ 103 with turbo back exhaust' date=' motor mount and tune...[/quote']

In comparison that 13.7 matches my stock run and surpasses my stock trap speed of 101.02 by 2mph!!! Outstanding