Ecoboost Owner Forums

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY EBOF!!!!

bpd1151

It is with GREAT pleasure that I offer congratulations and a great big 'ol HAPPY BIRTHDAY to EcoBoostOwnerForums! :drum:

I would like to offer a resounding thank you to all of our members who have allowed our community to develop and progress as much as it has over the course of the past 12 months! :grouphug:

Each of you, no matter the degree of which you have participated, and/or contributed, oughta be quite proud of yourselves as EBOF has provided a definitive platform where ALL EcoBoost owners can discuss and help advance the ownership experience of their vehicles.

I look forward to what the future holds for each of us, as well as to the exciting new releases of future Eco products.

The Fusion, the Focus St's are two that come to mind right off hand, but then again, so does the looming, COMPLETE redesign of the 2015 Taurus SHO, which rumor has it, will be seeing them no longer produced in Chicago (boo for me :Cry:).

I have created quite a few friendships as a result of my involvement here, and I hope likewise, all of you have too.

It goes w/o saying, that word of mouth referral's about our community will continue helping it grow, as well as each of you doing your part(s) to research, track down, and help out your fellow member(s) when it comes time to modding, or even general maintenance/repair issues.

As a member of your EBOF Administrative Staff, I'd like to remind all members that we collectively are open to suggestions, and are (from what I've been told) fairly quick to responding to any issues that have arisen here on the boards.

It goes w/o saying, that each of your Administrative Staff do so on a completely voluntary basis, and that our community has never been (like other communities) based on profit(s).

We have a small group of wonderful supporting vendors, that I'd encourage each of you to visit their respective websites and checkout their product offerings.

I'd also like to thank those members who have stepped up to help offset and/or reduce the mere day to day cost(s) of running our community, by becoming Premium Members.

The WHOPPING $10 annual donation is almost insulting, as it's essentially the cost of a lunch and/or a large coffee at Starbuck's.

But, even at that small donation level, it does help out tremendously.

For those who haven't considered becoming a Premium Member, please check here for more info ---->

http://www.ecoboostownerforums.com/showthread.php?112-Interested-in-becoming-a-PREMIUM-MEMBER-Read-Here!

Once again, HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to EcoBoostOwnerForums! :humble:

Hope everyone enjoy's a wonderful, safe, and happy upcoming Holiday Season.

Let me second Mike sediments and I can't believe a year has passed so quickly. The EBOF has become more then I thought it would ever be, and I find that I truly enjoy spending time here and have raised my knowledge level a bunch in this short year. I must also add, that it has been a pleasure to be on a forum with a the people who have made this forum such a great place. Happy Birthday EBOF and hoping this is the first of many, many more!

Happy Birthday EBOF! I only found the site a couple of months ago but have gained valuable insight and knowledge of the EB platform, and the forum topics are discussed in a professional and impartial manner, with practical and logical solutions to problems. I too hope the site will be around for many more years!

My the time sure flown by and how quickly our community has grown, you'd think we been around forever. Your are correct Mike the next Ford Taurus wont be built in Chicago, it is coming to my plant here flat rock Michigan. And since our plant does host a Mustang club get together I will have to see if we can have a Taurus get together. Which usually involves a tour of the plant a lap around the test track.

I am glad to have found this site a year ago. We all remember the other site that we came from to this new home and it has flurished. I am glad to say i check this board more than 5 times a day to keep current. I look forward to many more months/years this board stays strong.

Not to hijack the board, but i think in light of the anny of this site, in the new year we all should come together and figure out a a dead middle area for everyone to drive to and have a meet sometime in the later part of 2013.

I am glad to have found this site a year ago. We all remember the other site that we came from to this new home and it has flurished. I am glad to say i check this board more than 5 times a day to keep current. I look forward to many more months/years this board stays strong.

Not to hijack the board, but i think in light of the anny of this site, in the new year we all should come together and figure out a a dead middle area for everyone to drive to and have a meet sometime in the later part of 2013.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EBOF !!!!!!!!! Thank You bpd1151!!!!!!!for inviting me over from TCCA TO EBOF . I find that at 55yrs old, time just flys-by when you are having fun and enjoying life! And I must be having to much FUN HERE BECAUSE "THE OLD LADY" SAID I'm ON HERE TOO MUCH PS She also call the car the other woman.LOL

YES mhenne4 Me & 770AirPort, BELLI here in ATLANTA AGREE.Would like to have a all hands meet-up next yr.:grouphug: