Ecoboost Owner Forums

January Thaw!

Scrming

Nice, I bet you missed being able to push it! I think I am very tired, It took me three times to figured that you had placed the camera in the front in the front bumper filming towards the rear of the car. It looked, if the gopro was installed on the passenger's door , that the rear wheels were the ones turning... Lol!

Cool video...looks like a nice day. But gotta say I'm really not very impressed with the quality of video you get from GoPro...especially for the price...there are other cameras that do better video and at a lower price. Not to take anything away from your video, plus the Focus looks really good!

The gopros are resistant to speed and hits and I like the videos they make when drag racing (both Screamn and I have been putting many of them on youtube). Make sure you are watching them in HD high resolution.

The only thing I don't like is that there is no screen to see when filming to make sure you are filming on a good angle or simply to watch your videos directly on the camera...

But like many things, you pay for it to be small (except boobies maybe lol!).

Are you running the footage backwards at times?

Nope... got to love that optical illusion when the wheels appear to reverse direction! ;)

Nice' date=' I bet you missed being able to push it! I think I am very tired, It took me three times to figured that you had placed the camera in the front in the front bumper filming towards the rear of the car. It looked, if the gopro was installed on the passenger's door , that the rear wheels were the ones turning... Lol![/quote']

LOL! yeah, tried something new yesterday...

Cool video...looks like a nice day. But gotta say I'm really not very impressed with the quality of video you get from GoPro...especially for the price...there are other cameras that do better video and at a lower price. Not to take anything away from your video' date=' plus the Focus looks really good![/quote']

Thanks!

Right now I have 2 GoPros. I have a Hero and Hero2. The Hero2 a lot better picture quality. The Hero2 will to 1080 but I don't post 1080 to youtube, I only do 720.. make sure you watch in 720. Definitely looks better on my computer than on youtube.

I also may not be processing the video the best way... my video looks nowhere as good as the pro's videos do!

The gopros are resistant to speed and hits and I like the videos they make when drag racing (both Screamn and I have been putting many of them on youtube). Make sure you are watching them in HD high resolution.

The only thing I don't like is that there is no screen to see when filming to make sure you are filming on a good angle or simply to watch your videos directly on the camera...

But like many things, you pay for it to be small (except boobies maybe lol!).

For the Hero2 i bought the LCD backpack! Makes things a LOT EASIER! Will probably pick up a Hero3 before Spring...