Ecoboost Owner Forums

New SHO owner

Ok, I am not a new show owner, but I do own a new SHO. 2013 PP with navigation, park assist, heated steering wheel and remote start. None of which were on my 2011.

Car will be going to speed camp in Dearborn Heights MI for 2 days in Feb to learn how to crouch lower, breath easier, run cooler, make more noise and go faster. Our good friends at Livernois will be doing the the work (thanks in advance Rick/Andy).

2013sho003_zps3d2a2c07.jpg

2013sho004_zps4eec6299.jpg

2013sho005_zps463cfee6.jpg

Car will be going to speed camp in Dearborn Heights MI for 2 days in Feb to learn how to crouch lower, breath easier, run cooler, make more noise and go faster. (thanks in advance Rick/Andy).

Sounds like the new car will be graduating from Livernois University with a great degree!:thumb:

• 4 weeks later...
Dyno chart from Livernois visit:

02-23-2013044316PM_zps20254b66.jpg

Thanks to Andy and all the employees of Livernois who met or exceeded all my expectations and to Rick who took time out of his busy day to give me a shop tour. Impressive indeed.

Thanks for the kind words Greg!

How did the car feel on your ride home once you got out of our snowy, wet state?

I really like the white with the black mirrors and lower surrounds. The gave it a great stance and it felt much improved afterwards!

-Rick

Thanks for the kind words Greg!

How did the car feel on your ride home once you got out of our snowy, wet state?

I really like the white with the black mirrors and lower surrounds. The gave it a great stance and it felt much improved afterwards!

-Rick

Felt great and looks great now that all that salt is off of it, thanks again.