Ecoboost Owner Forums

New to Ecobeasts and Forum!

Bogey89

Hey guys/gals I am obviously new here. Im an Ohioan! I just recently upgraded from my first new truck purchase to a 2012 F150 FX4 Ecobeast!! I absolutely love it. The power is amazing and the interior on this thing would rival that of luxury cars! I am more of a lurker then poster but i will be looking on here for more information on these things and parts. I plan to give this thing a few mods here shortly. Tint, CAI, new downpipe and full 4" Stainless Works exhaust, 6inch lift and 35s on 18s, and a tune from my buddy that owns a dyno. But enough of my jabber here are some pictures i took of the new ride let me know what you guys think! They are just cell phone pictures.

IMG_20130124_162011_zpseec28223.jpg

IMG_20130123_165905_zps924c94a5.jpg

IMG_20130123_171442_zps718779b4.jpg

IMG_20130123_171236_zpscc630a36.jpg

IMG_20130123_171023_zps772b45a6.jpg

20130124_154252_zps4f562a91.jpg

Welcome aboard :welcome:

Thanks for coming out from behind the shadows and posting up!

Love the truck, and love the pics even more....

If this is your inferred idea of crappy pics, cuz they were captured using just a cell phone, I can't wait for you to post what you think would be good pics!

Love the backgrounds.

Enjoy all the info posted here thus far, and be sure to keep the community posted as your mod list expands!

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Great shots of your truck, love the backgrounds you chose! I see you are looking for a tune. I would politely suggest that you check out the proven tunes from Livernois before you let someone with little experience with the Ecoboost tackle it. The Livernois tunes are proven winners and are well worth the cost. Also since they have had no failures on any of their tuned engines, they have a great record and have great customer service. Hope you enjoy your time here and enjoy the new truck, I do like that color.

Great shots of your truck' date=' love the backgrounds you chose! I see you are looking for a tune. I would politely suggest that you check out the proven tunes from Livernois before you let someone with little experience with the Ecoboost tackle it. The Livernois tunes are proven winners and are well worth the cost. Also since they have had no failures on any of their tuned engines, they have a great record and have great customer service. Hope you enjoy your time here and enjoy the new truck, I do like that color.[/quote']

Hey thanks. I chose some of the backgrounds cause I am a Conductor for the rail road so i found them fitting. I have two friends that are amazing tuners. One has tuned well over 30 Ecoboosts and has had no failures and is very meticulous with his tunes. He owns Pickupsplus.com. But i can also give Livernois a looky lou since i know they are a very reputable brand.

• 1 month later...