Ecoboost Owner Forums

tune installed!!!

travSHO

I just installed my 4+ rune from LMS. man...what was i thinking not ordering this sooner???

AMAZING. I can't wait to take it to the track to see what will happen. Hopefully in the 12's.

I want to thank Rick and everyone at LMS for there support and amazing product.

Welcome to the dark side :D

I of course can neither confirm nor deny im a darkside memeber as well ;)

Question!

These tunes are not listed on their (LMS) site. So....

1) How much did this all cost?

2) How did you clarify you wanted the stage 4 tune?

3) From the time you ordered, how quick was turnaround?

4) I've been a Mopar guy for a looooong time. I assume this tool works similar to the Diablosport Predator? Just plug and play?

Thanks so much!! :)

Not sure of the pricing since I purchased mine, but it is without question the BEST performance improvement money I've ever spent. I've never since this kind of performance improvement with a single item regardless of cost. LMS turn around is very fast. Within a few hours of receiving your code Rick will e-mail you the tune files for your car. Download them into your tuner, and from there to the car. Couldn't be easier. If I can do it, anyone can.

Question!

4) I've been a Mopar guy for a looooong time. I assume this tool works similar to the Diablosport Predator? Just plug and play?

1) I got the MyCal with tunes. It was 821.xx including shipping.

2) you include what mods you have and what octane fuel you have access to.

3) from the time I hung up with Rick to the time it was at my door was 3 days.

4) not familiar with Diablo tuners. But I'm sure it's similar. You email your strategy code,vin, mycal #. He then emails the tunes to your email. You plug in the memory card that came with the mycal and download them to the card from a computer. Then plug it into the mycal and install in car.

Thanks for the welcome to the dark side. Its awesome here...lol. As stated about...the absolute best bang for the buck. You won't be disappointed. But I fo think there is only a 93 tune for the 13's as of now.

Question!

1) The 2013 tuner with your stock and 91 & 93 tunes lists for 599.99 + shipping, but I used the EBOF5% code for first time buyers that are part of this site.

2) There is no "stage 4" for the 2013, the 91 & 93 tunes are based on the stage 4+ tune.

3) about three days. When you get the tuner, you plug it in and get the strategy, then give the info to LMS and they email you the tunes (including stock tune) based on your strategy.

4) Yes basically plug and play. It did take a little longer than expected (about 4 minutes), but directions are clear and easy.

Hope this helps.

There are a few more steps than just buying a Diablo from Autoanything or Carid and plugging it in when it arrives. I had a Diablo on my Escalade and liked it, but this (LMS) is a NIGHT and DAY improvement. Once you have installed it for the first time, then yes, as simple to use as a canned handheld tune like Superchips/Diablo.