Ecoboost Owner Forums

iTSX, anyone using one?

fishrising

Anyone using an iTSX? I have one and plan on using it after my service appointment this Thursday, rather than my current SCT tuner.

But in messing around with it quickly I couldn't figure out how to monitor boost and what not with it.

Once I buckle down and really use it, I'll dig a bit deeper. But anyone have some insight how to monitor boost with an iTSX?

I have one and am using it to monitor basic perameters and load tunes. There is supposed to be a firmware release pretty soon from what I'm told that will give us full PID and parameter functionality. Basically there are a lot more parameters we'll be able to monitor and data logging support should be fully functional as well. It's going to be very slick and so far I like the interface. Once it achieves fully functionality I think it will be hard to beat for the price.

Torrie is who is tuning my Flex and who I have received my info. from.

I just flashed my SHO with my iTSX. Worked almost perfect. There is a small bug in the app' date=' but I already spoke to SCT about it. It will say to Turn Key On in a few places (after selecting a Custom Tune), but the key is already On. No biggie, just need some minor tweaks to the UI.[/quote']

I noticed that too...

Anyone know where the stock tune is saved? On the iTSX device or on the iPhone/iPad? And can it be backed up to a computer? I'll be honest, I haven't plugged the iTSX into the SCT app on a PC yet, so maybe that will do it.

I just bought one. It will arrive here while I'm in Nashville next week. My wife is gonna be PISSED.

Only if she finds out about it, hahaha.

Join the club man, it's almost a constant battle on my end to....

I'll tell ya what Iowa, when you get booted out of your house, I'll rent you out my basement (and then use your rent money to advance more mods on my own SHO! Bwahahahahaha).

:thumb:

***This post sent from my DROID3 using the 'Tapatalk' App***

Thanks, Mike. I might have to take you up on that. I certainly appreciate the Chi style of life.

My next foray into the mix is to upgrade my exhaust. Since this is a pretty expensive mod, I want to make sure I pick the right solution for me. I was leaning toward the Corsa, but it looks like from other posts in this forum that other members have been quite creative with their implementation.

I'm sure I will have to submit some favors to my wife for that upgrade. Hopefully, they are of the sexual nature.

• 2 weeks later...

I just plugged my iTSX in and was able to get it to work with the gauges. When I start programming, the app claims that my vehicle is not supported. It gives me an option to send an email to SCT, but the email gets kicked back from the SCT Exchange server as "undeliverable". I went to the SCT website to email them the issue, but it is mildly frustrating.

Until you get your strategy code from your vehicle you won't be able to do much other than monitor some gauges. And what gauges you can monitor at that is not yet the full release until they update the firmware again.

I am able to see basic parameters like RPM and Intake Air Temp. How do I get the strategy code? Just to clarify this is the iTSX tuner for the iPhone. It pairs without a problem. I figured if RedCandySHO was able to use it for tunes, it would work with mine.

• 3 months later...

Archived