Ecoboost Owner Forums

Hood stripe questions

Are you using the wet or dry method? I placed the decal and then taped it in place with masking tape...making sure everything is aligned before removing the paper from the "sticky" side of the decal. I will place the masking tape every 6-8 inches and when I do start to remove the backing paper I will only remove it to the first piece of masking tape. I then press the decal in place and then peel the backing paper to the next piece of masking tape. It works well for me, but it does take more time. But I agree with you getting the stripes on straight and looking good isn't as easy as some people can make it look.

I just use a couple drops of dish soap in a spray bottle full of water. Spray area to be applied liberally, remove back and spray liberally. Align decal squeegee excess water out, let dry before attempting remove application backing. Air bubble will work them self out in about a week.