Ecoboost Owner Forums

Livernois 2013 SHO has arrived....

Sweet! I'm very interest to know if the larger brakes will bolt on to our cars.

From what fellow forums member TaurusBuilder told me.... they will not.

Well at least NOT without an EXTENSIVE amount of retro fitting.

I had already inquired about this with him many moons ago and that was the reply I got from him after he got a closer look at the 13's coming down the production line.

Looks good' date=' but did you notice that the LED Strip Lights have a black insert on the 13's, while ours are silver?[/quote']

My LED surrounds aren't Silver..... hhhmmmm.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

I'm not so sure about the wheels either....

No Bueno on the wheels. Everyone I talk to here says the same. WTF was Ford thinkin anyways?

Maybe someone can make some art-deco piece out of them after you replace them with some nice aftermarket wheels...

Well................. I am in COMPLETE agreement with the 2013 wheel offering on the SHO.

PUKE! :yuck: :tsk: :nono: :crazy:

For those of you haven't been blessed with this particular image, well then, here you go:

0ee461e1.jpg

Scrming you may be onto something there with turning them into some type of art deco piece...... or perhaps more applicable..... a damn flower pot/barrel.

I love the Flower wheels. I'd be willing to trade my '12 PP wheels for them. Of course' date=' I'm all the way in Texas, so that's probably a no go. :D[/quote']

That would be worth the drive even from nether regions.

Those flower power wheels would have been right at home in the '60's.

No diss, Got5 -- if you're serious and you like 'em, go for it. Take a peek outside: that lineup is to your front door.

Love the other pics guys -- especially Bob's 'chandelier'. Absolutely breathtaking!:tongue:

C.

That would be worth the drive even from nether regions.

Those flower power wheels would have been right at home in the '60's.

No diss, Got5 -- if you're serious and you like 'em, go for it. Take a peek outside: that lineup is to your front door.

Love the other pics guys -- especially Bob's 'chandelier'. Absolutely breathtaking!:tongue:

C.

LOL

I'm serious. If you have a 2013 and want to trade wheels, I'm down for a swap. My SHO has less 3k on the clock.

We still have our stock wheels from our 2010. We sold it with the permachrome wheels, but have the silver ones sitting at the shop.

-Rick

Which brings up a question...What was your opinion of the Permachrome wheels? How did they hold up over the time you had them and how difficult were they to keep looking good?

Archived