Ecoboost Owner Forums

Dang stupid flex!

Scrming

Bwahahaha..... now that there right there is some funny @ss sh!t.

Thanks for posting. I needed a lil pick me up today and reading this just accomplished that :yo:

Well, you did tell me to make my posts entertaining! LOL!

Heading to Grand Rapids tomorrow to pick her up! Let me tell you buying a Mini is a very different experience then just heading down to your local Ford dealer! Very different way of doing things!

AND FOR THE RECORD... THERE WILL BE NO MODS!!! This one is a lease!

Darn funny stuff!! Hope you like the Mini. I had a friend who had one for a few years. He had been warned that they tend to develop transmission problems around 60K miles. So you may want to look further into this, since I have heard that rumor a few times now. However, I have no personal knowledge or experience with the Mini. I hope you have a great time with yours.

Darn funny stuff!! Hope you like the Mini. I had a friend who had one for a few years. He had been warned that they tend to develop transmission problems around 60K miles. So you may want to look further into this' date=' since I have heard that rumor a few times now. However, I have no personal knowledge or experience with the Mini. I hope you have a great time with yours.[/quote']

My co-worker has a Mini and loves it... I am doing a 36 month lease so every thing should be covered...

Cute kid. The Flex should be proud of such fine offspring.

Good thing she didn't carouse with a Smart -- you might have gotten a 'skateboard'.:RpS_tongue:

Enjoy the MINI -- Having English roots I'm biased towards those little rockets (tho now they're more Deutch than English)

C.

Ok... Brought the new baby home today!!! Couple quick pics...

Talk about RACE CAR RED!!

Mini_1.jpg

Mini_2.jpg

And the main reason for the Mini:

MPG.jpg

Reset the MPG when I left the dealership.... was mostly highway and a tail wind... but also included some 2 lane 55 MPH travel.... with a few stop lights thrown in.... Very happy so far! I can see though that I wouldn't want to take it on one of my long hauls, like I take in the Flex... but for a daily commuter, i think I'm going to love it!

Archived