Ecoboost Owner Forums

Joined the club today!!

Hi All from Detroit

Well I finally bit the bullet and got my 2010 SHO today, I picked up a Cinnamon colored SHO with all the goodies in it. From looking at the list it looks like I'm only missing the PP. Two tone seats look really good on this color Taurus. I am studying the owners manuals tonight to try to pick up on all the things in this. Man she pulls great...thumped the gas and all I heard from the back seat from my 9 y/o daughter was WHOOOOOOA DAD!! Can't wait to start Modding this baby out. Looking forward to all the tips you guys have and hoping I have no problems that I need to solve.

Congrats on the purchase and in an official capacity, welcome aboard :welcome:

Pics would be great, as would be periodic updates of the mods you perform :thumb:

This is a great community admittedly. Outstanding members, Phenominal Supporting Vendors with a myriad of after market products available for purchase.

So we look forward to your contributions and enjoy all the info posted here thus far :yo:

Mike :wave:

:welcome: Glad you found us and congrats on your purchase. Hope you find this place useful. Just as a side note, you have got yourself one of the rarest of the 2010 SHO's. The cinnamon color had the lowest production numbers for the 2010 model year. Also it was only available in 2010, so consider that you have a very seldom seen color there!

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find a lot of helpful information on this forum, have several opportunities to share helpful info with us, and enjoy the SHO for a long time!

Your 9 y/o reminds me of my prior 1998 SHO. Before my daughter could talk (yes, there is a time when daughters don't talk) I was merging on to the highway and I stepped on the throttle. The transmission downshifted and the V8 started to sing. My daughter started to giggle. I'll never forget that. Now that she can talk, she refers to my 2011 as "the racecar".

-Rod

Where do you live? Crash and myself are local if you want to try to get together

I'm in Belleville, that's like in between Ann Arbor & Detroit. Thanks All for the welcome here, I really like the Cinnamon color & kinda glad she's "rare" I looked at the T Black & the White before we settled on this one. But the wife wanted us to get a Flex In brown, this was my compromise. :-)

I'm in Belleville' date=' that's like in between Ann Arbor & Detroit. Thanks All for the welcome here, I really like the Cinnamon color & kinda glad she's "rare" I looked at the T Black & the White before we settled on this one. But the wife wanted us to get a Flex In brown, this was my compromise. :-)[/quote']

Welcome to SHO OFF from The SHO-OFF the South Group, If you are every in ATLANTA let us know and we will SHOw some southern hositality.

Welcome to SHO OFF from The SHO-OFF the South Group' date=' If you are every in ATLANTA let us know and we will SHOw some southern hositality.[/quote']

Bringing the family down to S.C. last week of July first week of Aug. Might have to set a meeting up, we all in for an impromptu road trip.

Bringing the family down to S.C. last week of July first week of Aug. Might have to set a meeting up' date=' we all in for an impromptu road trip.[/quote']

Me and airportguy770 live in Atlanta 98silverSaber(A TCCA member live there to) many of EBForum started with TAURUS CAR CLUB of AMERICA. So let me know detail when you come this way.

Archived