Ecoboost Owner Forums

BPD Has Gone Professional - FAMOUS SPONSORSHIP DEAL

EcoBrick Bob

Let me assure each of you, that the shenanigans and comical ongoings here at the 2012 National SHO Convention have been nothing short of hilarious.

Yes, as each of you can see, I have been on the butt end of some of the nonsense.

But all in good fun.

Speaking of good fun, EBB..... i'll be sure to get you back for creating this thread you clown.

Muahahahahaha :D

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Well well well.....

I got my redemption today at the drag strip.....

By going UNDEFEATED TYVFM! :boink:

There was a bone stock Caddy CTS-V which I also spanked.

But admittedly, he did have some traction issues.

I was averaging 2 cars on just about everybody all throughout the entire time the strip was open.

Other Nat'l SHO Convention attendees finally stopped racing me as I was laying down the spanking across the board.

There were / are some members who took videos and as I get them emailed to me.... I will upload them to my YouTube account & post them here (somewhere on the EBOF site).

We did not run the timing system FYI so I don't have any times to post.

I did however find the sweet spot which my car likes to launch from & after multiple passes down the strip, it's been comitted to muscle memory at this point.

So great times ahead for me for sure..... :thumb:

So your reaction times are improving? Also that was a great prank...wonder who pulled it on you (so to speak)? Anyway with the new sponsor maybe you should find some red masking tape for the front end for the trip home!:RpS_rolleyes:

Ooops, now I see the line about the timing system not being on!:doh:

Mike spanked my G8 good! I was literally going up in smoke! Being sideways at 70 was not my cup of tea.... Finally figured out the converter, by shutting off stability control, staying out of the water bath, doing a couple massive burnouts, and then turning on stability control before the flag. That way my spinning was mostly controlled with some slip thru second, but I was going forward much quicker. Still couldn't have beat Mike, but with slicks and a better prepared track, I think I would have been close. Whipped the 2012 Boss 302 every time, and everyone else I ran twice, except the CTS-V. Surprisingly he could pull me by a half car after the 1/8, which usually doesn't happen to the G8.. It's strong point is the second 1/8, usually.

Weather was 70 deg. Cloudy, very humid. Have no idea what the DA was, but it certainly wasn't favorable.

RT's were rock solid for me Mark.

Consistently performed well, each and everytime.

My learning curve is rather small, and a lot of people were commenting on BOTH how well, and how consistent I had performed, time, and time, and time again.

It was a blast for sure.

If you attend next year we need to get you on the road course. I very interested in seeing how your car handles with those springs. BTW Mike if I had known you wanted to beat up on Stock 2013 I would have raced you...lol I just wish the light had been on, the flags and me were not getting along. I can normally cut great light... I am loading photos on google will let you know when they are there. I lost by 1 1/2 car lengths against Kirk, so I am guess ... half track if I had raced you... lol

Archived