Ecoboost Owner Forums

New owner of a '13 SHO

BoatsandSHOs

I was referred to this site by a member on the SHOForums board. I've had my '13 SHO since May and I absolutely love it. I ordered the Hennessey maxboost package for it but they were unable to do the tune so I had that done at Livernois last week and I'm very happy with it so far. I love this car. I can't wait to leave for work in the morning to drive it. Its a riot!

I'm looking forward to this forum since it focuses on the ecoboost cars.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]878[/ATTACH]

2013 Tuxedo Black SHO with performance package

K&N duel CAI, Corsa catback, Livernois Tune

post-523-14253229422_thumb.jpg

post-523-14253229422_thumb.jpg

Welcome aboard :welcome:

Glad to see you've made the transition over to EBOF as suggested.

You are correct, this community focuses exclusively on the entire EcoBoost platform offered up by FMC!

I'm sure you'll enjoy you stay here as we have an outstanding collection of both Supporting Vendors, as well as Supporting Members.....

Contribute where you can, and enjoy all the info posted here thus far.

Please consider becoming a Premium Member for what amounts to be essentially the cost of one lunch ($10 p/ year) and those donations help us maintain Spam Security Protocols, etc.

Thnx, and once again, welcome aboard!

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I was referred to this site by a member on the SHOForums board. I've had my '13 SHO since May and I absolutely love it. I ordered the Hennessey maxboost package for it but they were unable to do the tune so I had that done at Livernois last week and I'm very happy with it so far. I love this car. I can't wait to leave for work in the morning to drive it. Its a riot!

I'm looking forward to this forum since it focuses on the ecoboost cars.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]878[/ATTACH]

2013 Tuxedo Black SHO with performance package

K&N duel CAI, Corsa catback, Livernois Tune

Welcome I had a 1993 SHO and Hennessey were know for making SHO go fast but engine didn't last long. I have had my LIVERNOIS TUNE for 5 mounths and 100's of guys have LMS FOR LONGER I think you will love it and be glad you went w/LMS.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived