Ecoboost Owner Forums

Answer to how many Ecoboost Livernois tuned!

steve142857

Hey guys!

I just got the answer that we all wanted as to how many EB engines our friends at Livernois have tuned so far:

F150: 972

SHO: 511

Flex: 72

Impressive no?

Anyone hesitating on getting their Ecoboost car/truck tuned, these guys know what they are doing. Never had any fails and they have been improving their tune based on dyno and driving experience and requirements from their clients.

I can assure you that the car is reliable, drives better and is WAY faster than stock.

Give a call to Rick at LMS, he'll set you up.

Definitely the best bang for the buck!

Enjoy!

Steve

P.S. They didn't pay me to say so... lol I am just a satisfied customer and want to help others that might still be hesitating to make the good decision and go for it!

Thanks for posting this updated info Steve :thumb:

That is certainly MOST IMPRESSIVE indeed!

Zero failures........ speaks for itself.

I too find myself in the same position as you Steve, in the aspect that I too am NOT compensated in any way by LMS (or any of our vendors for that matter).

But like you, I enjoy sharing my positive experiences with each of our vendors, and proudly go out of my way to support each and every one of them in any way I possibly can.....

When it comes to LMS, the redundacy of their service being top notch, is well..... almost played out like a broken record.

They are top notch, from beginning to end.

Period :hail:

Thanks for the kind words Steve and Mike! We appreciate it. Customer testimonials really matter, because though we know we have a great product, it means more to potential customers coming from the mouths of customers that actually use our products than it does from us.

P.S. Steve, I was wondering why you were asking the exact numbers of each vehicle tuned.. LOL

-Rick

I am also a very satisfied LMS customer. I was very dubious of the claims made of the results of the LMS tunes. But it was actually very accurately stated and if anything, it was understated. Without a doubt this is the best performance modification available for the cost. BTW, those numbers are very impressive!

We've done Lincoln Eco's... Steve just didn't ask ;)

We've done 17 MKS and 10 MKT

-Rick

Thatta boy Rick :thumb:

Always the punctilious explanation provided, albeit when it's asked for.

(Remind me to tase Steve for being so lack luster in his questioning during our next get together)

Thank you good sir :hail:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

We've done Lincoln Eco's... Steve just didn't ask ;)

We've done 17 MKS and 10 MKT

-Rick

I could not resist any longer. Rick and I spoke this afternoon and I am driving over there Friday. So, as of Friday, you will be able to up the MKS count to 18. :)

As all of you have stated, Rick is incredible with getting back to customers/potential customers and answering my inquiries. Now I am excited!

I could not resist any longer. Rick and I spoke this afternoon and I am driving over there Friday.

So, as of Friday, you will be able to up the MKS count to 18. :)

As all of you have stated, Rick is incredible with getting back to customers/potential customers and answering my inquiries.

Now I am excited!

Yea! Woo-Hoo! :whoo:

Bravo :clap2:

You'll be amazed like the rest of us have been :RpS_thumbsup:

I decided not to get it done on Friday.....

I got it done yesterday! I got to take a tour and meet Rick. What a top notch classy facility! I haven't really had time to play with it yet, but clearly, shifts are improved and there is more power. I got the mycal, so I can't wait to try some 0 to 60 and quarter mile runs. thanks again Rick. now you need to pump the MKS number to 18.

Archived