Ecoboost Owner Forums

Time to Show some love folks

Showgun

Since we're all having so much fun I thought it would be nice to give a little to pay the bills.

Ryan (our Admin) posted this option today after being asked about such a membership.

It's only $10 for one year and gets you a raft of extras, so join me in showing some love for our forum.

Here's a link to all the details.

http://www.ecoboostownerforums.com/forumdisplay.php?47-Become-a-Premium-Member!

Cheers, and Merry Christmas everyone.

Colin (Showgun)

Hi Colin, thank you for subscribing to be a premium member and your support. I like your bold username now. :)

As I've told Colin via PM I'm currently out and about but I will work on more premium member privileges and cool benefits when I get to a computer.. We appreciate everyone who actively posts and learns from this community and becoming a premium member helps on our end to continuously improve the forum! Thank you all and have a safe holiday!

EDIT- Payments are now accepted through Vbulletin.

Please click on "Settings" in the top right hand corner, this will take you to your user control panel. Now on the left hand side you will see "Paid Subscriptions". Please click on this and follow the steps. :) This only applies to new paid members, if you have already sent PayPal then your good to go!

Thank you very much everyone' date=' I've updated your subscription status. On Tuesday I will work on getting everything more permanent. Have a safe and happy holiday![/quote']

Wow that's lookin' real nice Ryan.....Love the colour.

Cheers, and have a great Christmas

Subscription status updated for those who sent payment. Again thank you for your support we greatly appreciate it. Everyone have a great holiday, Merry Christmas. :)

Wow that's lookin' real nice Ryan.....Love the colour.

Cheers, and have a great Christmas

I just threw it on there but I'm actually really liking the blue too!

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great holiday. I've updated everyone's membership status that has sent PayPal.

Now, for all future interested members...you can now pay through the forums. Please click on "Settings" in the top right hand corner, this will take you to your user control panel. Now on the left hand side you will see "Paid Subscriptions". Please click on this and follow the steps. :)

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great holiday. I've updated everyone's membership status that has sent PayPal.

Now, for all future interested members...you can now pay through the forums. Please click on "Settings" in the top right hand corner, this will take you to your user control panel. Now on the left hand side you will see "Paid Subscriptions". Please click on this and follow the steps. :)

Good feature Ryan. Now everyone can get on board.

Cheers,

C.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived