Ecoboost Owner Forums

CRAZY interior: 2011 Mercedes C300

This is a new client, GREAT people, plenty of cars. This is the first run, the wife's/mom's Mercedes. None of the other cars are this bad (I hope), but I'll find out in the next week, as I have them all lined up. I feel they're about to trade this one, but want it resurrected before doing so. Today I just tackled the interior ONLY, had 5 hours absorbed in this. Not very many products used, but a great turnaround. Here's how I tackled it:

Here's the interior upon my arrival, pure dirtyness:

DSC_0451.jpg

DSC_0453.jpg

Back middle hump....this is SUPPOSE to be creme colored, not gray/brown...

DSC_0454.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

Tanning lotion kills your seats FYI.

DSC_0455.jpg

DSC_0456.jpg

DSC_0457.jpg

DSC_0458.jpg

DSC_0458.jpg

Hasn't even been vacuumed in awhile.

DSC_0459.jpg

DSC_0460.jpg

DSC_0461.jpg

DSC_0462.jpg

DSC_0463.jpg

DSC_0464.jpg

At this point, I had seen enough, time to get busy with my boys.

DSC_0465.jpg

DSC_0466.jpg

Nasty, unnecessary closeup of the passenger front floormat....poor thing....

DSC_0467.jpg

Came up with my own drip dry system, lol.

DSC_0468.jpg

Got all the personal belongings out of the cubbies, doors, and seat pockets.

DSC_0469.jpg

Time to get the crud out of the cracks.

DSC_0470.jpg

DSC_0471.jpg

DSC_0472.jpg

Scrubbin' on the console.

DSC_0473.jpg

DSC_0474.jpg

Moving the seats around revealed all kinds of junk.

DSC_0475.jpg

DSC_0476.jpg

These guys are workin' overtime.

DSC_0477.jpg

Makin' some progress.

DSC_0478.jpg

DSC_0479.jpg

All buttoned up. WHEW.

DSC_0481.jpg

DSC_0482.jpg

DSC_0483.jpg

DSC_0484.jpg

DSC_0485.jpg

DSC_0486.jpg

DSC_0487.jpg

DSC_0488.jpg

DSC_0489.jpg

DSC_0491.jpg

DSC_0492.jpg

I know it's not PERFECT. Some stains were BAAAAD. If I'd had been at home, with my HOT tap water outside, there'd have been more progress. And if they paid me more, lol, I would have gotten it further corrected as well. For the pay, the time, I'm VERY happy with the turnaround, and so were they! Thanks for looking! smile.gif

Continually amazed with not only your products, but also your level of expertise as it applies to the various intricacies of detailing.

In all seriousness, I boweth to thee :hail:

Thank you for being part of EBOF & providing our membership with all that you do :thumb:

Mike :yo:

People that do that to vehicles should only be allowed to own 10 year old KIA's.

I saw a Ferrari the other day sitting at a stop light that was so filthy I just wanted to get out and smash him in the face.

Thanks, I thought I was the only person who felt that way!

-Rod

Nice job! Do you sometimes find with certain cars it just makes more sense to get new factory mats? I mean if somebody has a lot of money, adding money onto the bill and they have new mats might be the way to go.... Car looks great, but for me, that driver's heel spot staining would make me buy new mats. Again phenomenol job!!!!!!!!

Nice job Adam.

Thanks! But I'm Chase, lol.....(hence the username) :)

Continually amazed with not only your products, but also your level of expertise as it applies to the various intricacies of detailing.

In all seriousness, I boweth to thee :hail:

Thank you for being part of EBOF & providing our membership with all that you do :thumb:

Mike :yo:

Preciate that Mike! Very cool of ya! Glad to be here! More coming..... :)

People that do that to vehicles should only be allowed to own 10 year old KIA's.

I saw a Ferrari the other day sitting at a stop light that was so filthy I just wanted to get out and smash him in the face.

Nice work.

Thanks, I thought I was the only person who felt that way!

-Rod

x10!!!! I TOOOOOOOOOOOTALLY agree!!! LOL :)

simply amazing!!!

Ahh' date=' nice work, it's really great to show how well Adam's products work in the hands of someone knowledgeable! Very nice![/quote']

Preciate that fellas!!!

We all know that's not the same care (before/after)' date=' right? :bolt:[/quote']

Buwahahahahahaahaaaahaaa!!!

Nice job! Do you sometimes find with certain cars it just makes more sense to get new factory mats? I mean if somebody has a lot of money' date=' adding money onto the bill and they have new mats might be the way to go.... Car looks great, but for me, that driver's heel spot staining would make me buy new mats. Again phenomenol job!!!!!!!![/quote']

Yes I do. That's what I WOULD DO also. You can STILL see some residual staining left behind just slightly. Now with hot water & more time, I could've gotten those out. But YES, if it were my car (although my cars never even get CLOSE to this level of filth) I would've just bought new floormats. The cool part about this client, is this allows me to show them what I'm capable of, so it worked well. :)

^^ I agree wholeheartedly with every word. I used to detail cars as a business in college (not of the professional grade like you) and did simply buy new mats from the dealer from time to time, as not only did it impress the client, but saved me hours of work for a not perfect end product. If they did not ask if they were new mats, I didn't tell them....

Yes, Shoman...Adam is the name of the guy who founded the company...Adam Pitale, he's a really great guy. I've been lucky enough to have spent some time with Adam, and I can't begin to tell you how nice of a guy he is and how hard he works to make sure his customers are happy. However, our guy here is Chase!

ADAM I'M right next door in Ga. how much for the full detail like that? May have to come vist it.

Lol. I'm CHASE. :) If you are really serious, feel free to call me, so we can discuss specifics. No two cars are alike, so a "blanketed" estimate usually doesn't work. But I can give you a rough idea. My contact info is on my website if you become serious. And I can come to you if need be. I travel to my surrounding states, no problem. :) My contact info is on my website!!

http://www.insanepaintdetailing.com