Ecoboost Owner Forums

Were did everybody go?

FLIP-4-SHO

No one has heard from ADMIN in over 9 weeks. There are still unresolved navigational issues present here since the upgrade to VB5. I myself couldn't even log into the site here for over 3 weeks plus. As a result of all of the issues, people have begun gravitating to: http://Www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com Feel free to be a member of both communities. Mike :thumb: Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

No one has heard from ADMIN in over 9 weeks. There are still unresolved navigational issues present here since the upgrade to VB5. I myself couldn't even log into the site here for over 3 weeks plus. As a result of all of the issues, people have begun gravitating to: http://Www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com Feel free to be a member of both communities. Mike :thumb: Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
I did hear from the ADMIN 2 weeks ago in a PM about IP ADDRESS BLOCK. Because in MAY I couldn't login-on with my lap-top but at work I COULD it took a month to fix it. So I HAVE BEEN OVER AT TCCA & EPF, I have been a member of both for a long time. (bpd sold me from TCCA 2YRS AGO, EcoBrickBOB SOLD TO EPF A 1 1/2 YR AGO.

Sorry guys summer in Alaska for me is balls out. We are starting to lose daylight now that solstice has passed. There is fishing, cabin time, motorcycle riding, boating, 4 wheeling..... Fishing.... Did I say that already. Anyway summers are short and sunny and winters are long dark and cold. I have only been able to check in once in awhile. It would be a shame that a forum upgrade would kill this site. Hopefully everyone else is also just out enjoying the summer.

Well, some of us are still hanging around here, but with the Admin being MIA, we're just afraid that one day the site might just go down, and we are trying to prepare in case that happens. Agreed it would be a shame if that happened, but at least you'll have an idea where to find a lot of us in case this site does go away.

I'm here too....just with summer activities, not checking the site often. I agree that since the upgrade, things are 'odd'. I'm still confused on the PM issue and how to actually use that functionality. Then some of the old threads showing up is odd...

I feel like a cheapskate for NOT spending the 10 bucks! Without this site, I would probably never gotten the tune for my MKS! The tune, along with this site, has provided me with more pleasure than an I ever would have imagined. For some reason, that other site is blocked from my office computer. I can get there from home but not from where I work. It is the only automotive site that is blocked. Geez....you would think my company expects me to actually work when I am in the office!

I feel like a cheapskate for NOT spending the 10 bucks! Without this site, I would probably never gotten the tune for my MKS! The tune, along with this site, has provided me with more pleasure than an I ever would have imagined. For some reason, that other site is blocked from my office computer. I can get there from home but not from where I work. It is the only automotive site that is blocked. Geez....you would think my company expects me to actually work when I am in the office!
The other site is newer I am member of 3 taurus forum in 2011 when this forum started i could not get on it at work, but I could get on TCCA . Now i can get on all 3 forums at work. I thnik it takes time for a forum rep as good and safy to clear most office blocks.