Ecoboost Owner Forums

New EB Fusion owner... but not new to the forum

Silver14FusionTi

Just wanted to sign in and say hello to everyone on the forum. My former screen name was Rick@Livernois :D

Last Tuesday I purchased a 2014 Fusion Titanium with the 2.0L EcoBoost.

It has just over 200 miles on it, so I haven't formed much of an opinion yet, but overall it seems like a nice car.

I had it tinted yesterday (5% all but windshield and 35% windshield) and installed WeatherTech floor liners. I have Eibach springs on order and plan to have Livernois tune it very soon.

Hope all is well!!

-Rick

Bravo Mr. LeBlanc, for not only your continued successes at FMC, but also on a more personal level, of picking yourself up, a brand spank'n new FUSIONEB!

Very, very cool!

I'll be sure to pay close attention to your developments as your mod list grows throughout your ownership.

Wife and I were/are think'n about pick'n one of the same up as a third vehicle, and perhaps retaining the Wife's SUV for either the kids to drive, or for me to just motor around town, so I can perhaps place the SHO one notch down below it's current daily driven status.

Welcome back to an old (term used loosely) but never forgotten, good friend.