Ecoboost Owner Forums

New guy here!

jaws52

Hello everyone from Toledo, OH.

Joined the club last week picking up a 2011 SHO w/PP and an already installed Airaid cold air intake and only 4k miles!! Got it from a dealer that said they only had it 3 days before we came and snatched it up! I'm excited to own this car and my wife loves it do far.. It's actually her DD as I drive a 00 gmc Sierra.. I've already got what probably seems like too many plans for this car!

Here's a picture of the girl all cleaned up!!

770be6ea.jpg

Oh and I'm looking or suggestions on vanity plates.. Tell me what you all think so far

SHOWND

SHO MEEE

SHO OFF9

SHO U UP

Welcome aboard :welcome:

Congrats on your newly acquired SHO..... real beauty indeed :thumb:

Enjoy our community, lots of outstanding EBOF Forums Supporting Vendors, as well as a host of down to earth, knowledgeable, enthusiastic fellow EcoBoost Owners!

Please consider becoming a Premium Member for what essentially amounts to the cost of one lunch (at $10 p/ year). Those donations provide you with extra, premium tier benefits, as well as helping your ADMIN staff continue enabling Spam Security Protocols to keep your experience hear a pleasant one!

Once again, welcome aboard and we look forward to your involvement here :hail:

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

:welcome: Glad that you joined us. Love the color of your car, it was the color choice I had decided on if I was going to order a 2011 before I found the car I purchased. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Ideas: SHOTME, GRYBULL, SHO EM, and IMB4U

Archived