Ecoboost Owner Forums

SHO Sightings - Post when you see an SHO!

vinnievis

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen a silver SHO 2012' date=' Up in Rye N.Y. about a 2 months ago. Have not seen another since. Anyone out here from New York ?[/quote']

I think I'm north of you in the Albany area. Hardly ever see a SHO on the road. When I first got mine 2 tears ago, a guy started talking to me as I was gassing up at my usual station. When I looked up I noticed he had a SHO also. We spent a good 15 min talking about our cars. Very pleasant surprise.

Well i pulled into local gas station & didn't look closely but thought I saw a blue SHO, love the color. I get out of my car to go up to talk & notice it's an SEL flexfuel. Hard to distinguish from just a back view only. Well I held back my edge to gag, but determined to be nice. Mine screams SHO, he said a SHO huh & I said yes. He said well obviously not worried about the environment. Still trying my best, I said sure worried about environment but more worried about having a fun ride. & he said well we sure are different & turned his back to me, made me want to get even more decals or whatever so mine wouldn't never ever be confused with his.

mikev

Well i pulled into local gas station & didn't look closely but thought I saw a blue SHO, love the color. I get out of my car to go up to talk & notice it's an SEL flexfuel. Hard to distinguish from just a back view only. Well I held back my edge to gag, but determined to be nice. Mine screams SHO, he said a SHO huh & I said yes. He said well obviously not worried about the environment. Still trying my best, I said sure worried about environment but more worried about having a fun ride. & he said well we sure are different & turned his back to me, made me want to get even more decals or whatever so mine wouldn't never ever be confused with his.

mikev

MAN!!!!! How can you be "TREE HUGING,ANT SAVING,ECONUT" and drive a SEL TAURUS(18MPG/27MPG) vs SHO(17MPG/25MPG)TUNED!!!(18MPG/27MPG). WHAT A JERK!!!!!:crazy::RpS_thumbdn:

• 1 month later...