Ecoboost Owner Forums

Livernois Motorsports Customer Appreciation Track Rental # 2

Livernois Motorsports

In appreciation of our loyal customers, we are having a Track Rental at Milan Dragway, located in Milan, MI on Friday, October 26, 2012.These events are specifically for Livernois Motorsports vehicle install or tuning customers and their guests (Please limit guests to 1-2). As such, there is limited availability on the amount of cars and spectators allowed, so your early RSVP is appreciated. We will have a list of customers and will email a ticket for the event after receiving your RSVP. This is a free event within the pre-determined limit to ensure the best track experience possible. We are limited to 50 cars and 100 spectators. After this limit is reached, we have to pay a per car / per spectator fee that may be passed on to the customer.

If interested, please email rleblanc@livernoismotorsports.com and please include your name, names of guests, and what vehicle you will be racing

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have, and let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

Milan Dragway is located at 10860 Plank Road Milan, MI 48160

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc

Livernois Motorsports

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay fellas LMS event is only 8 days away! And the weather is looking favorable with a high of 69 and partly cloudy. So who's in???

Our favorite Mod BDP will be in town so anybody that's interested in a pre event beer Thursday evening please make your interest known so we can come up with time and place.

Forecast for Detroit from Meteomedia in Montreal is 66F. With strong winds of 15mph coming from South West with sun, variably cloudy and 30% chance of rain...

I will host my motherin- law and sister-in-law coming from México, so it's a fact that I won't go... But I will gollow you with the ebof.com during the day to follow your races and will accompany you the previous day for the fee beers!

I really hope weather will cooperate as I am curious to see how recent upgrades from Livernois will translate at the track.

Cheers guys!

<4 days now to go......

And as much as I may want to hush my mouth, or others desire for me to hush my mouth, I can't help but notice the 60% chance of storms has remained pretty damn consistent for the last couple of days.

GGGGggggggrrrrrrr...... :frusty:

However, as I told Rick, those dasterdly weathermen are usually incorrect (about the forecast) like 60% of the time.

Let's collectively keep out fingers crossed that the weather pans out, cuz I know I ain't the only one look'n forward to some new records being broken / established.

:eyebrows:

<3 days to go......

Forecast still solid showing a 60% chance of rain / storms.....

Gggggrrrr...... well if this gets cancelled, all is not entirely lost, as my dyno appt is for tomorrow anyhow.

I'll be making the trek out to MI sometime tonight, split'n the difference and staying at a relatives, then waking up early to finish the final leg of my trip to make it out to LMS shortly before they open.

So, look'n forward to seeing everyone, if not for track day (due to the forecasted weather) at the very least, for Thursday night's pre-festivity festivities :thumb:

Archived