Ecoboost Owner Forums

Livernois Motorsports Customer Appreciation Track Rental # 2

Livernois Motorsports

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like rain chances increased to 70%, but they did at least say most of it was supposed to occur overnight (tonight), and may possibly linger into tomorrow morning.

Hopefully it'll clear out in time to run the track though.

We'll see :noidea:

Other development on my car though is that it appears my car was running excessively rich, most likely due to faulty front O2 sensors (which I was obligated to purchase 2 new one's).

Car did NOT get done today as I was hoping for, but as I teased Darrell already, he's been like totally hogging the dyno......

Hahahaha :boink:

But hopefully i'll be all squared away by tomorrow. So we'll see.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Forecast for Detroit from Meteomedia in Montreal is 66F. With strong winds of 15mph coming from South West with sun, variably cloudy and 30% chance of rain...

I will host my motherin- law and sister-in-law coming from México, so it's a fact that I won't go... But I will gollow you with the ebof.com during the day to follow your races and will accompany you the previous day for the fee beers!

I really hope weather will cooperate as I am curious to see how recent upgrades from Livernois will translate at the track.

Cheers guys!

Ha steve, I'm going to Mexico by boat from Fla this weekend (for a week) with the OLD LADY, So I can go to LSM track day next yr with the OTHER WOMAN(SHO) LOL. Hope all have a good time.

Ha steve' date=' I'm going to Mexico by boat from Fla this weekend (for a week) with the OLD LADY, So I can go to LSM track day next yr with the OTHER WOMAN(SHO) LOL. Hope all have a good time.[/quote']

Hope your boat ride goes OK...Sandy has the Carribean Sea pretty angry right now.

Look'n better and better with each passing hour.

Latest check of the radar at 0645hrs shows the storms related to the cold front are actually DISSIPATING! :whoo:

Forecast for Milan, MI still calling for rain, but definitively done by late morning / early afternoon with high's projected to be in the low/mid 50's and temps falling back into the upper 30's by late evening.

So looks like the racing Gods may kind to us after all.....

If that's the case, as crash712us has previously eluded, stay tuned EBOF community.....

I'm sensing new SHO World Records being achieved today.....

Oh my Lord :faint:

Alright, a couple of what if variables.....

IF the weather cooperates and this event actually does take place....

And IF there's enough lead time for the track to be prepped properly before racing actually commences....

I'll go out on a limb and predict a.....

11.7-11.8 in the 1/4

How does it look in Milan now? Is it raining, as itstarted or is it ending? The humidity will be high and the air heavy. I don't know about the winds, are they blowing in the good direction at least? As much as I appreciate being the fastest (and quickest Darrell), I would really like you guys to be able to run today to test the newest additions and see how it translates on the track. My next mod will be downpipe and I am curious to see the results! Good luck with the weather guys, I am sending positive vibes! And in Montreal it is in the 70's today with sun... the day I believe you had yesterday... I wish it would have been the opposite for you in Detroit!

Keep us posted please...

How does it look in Milan now? Is it raining, as itstarted or is it ending? The humidity will be high and the air heavy. I don't know about the winds, are they blowing in the good direction at least? As much as I appreciate being the fastest (and quickest Darrell), I would really like you guys to be able to run today to test the newest additions and see how it translates on the track. My next mod will be downpipe and I am curious to see the results! Good luck with the weather guys, I am sending positive vibes! And in Montreal it is in the 70's today with sun... the day I believe you had yesterday... I wish it would have been the opposite for you in Detroit!

Keep us posted please...

Right now the 5:00pm forecast is call for:

Temp: 52

Humidty: 52%

BUT a 12 MPH North wind... so a right in your face headwind! UGH!

Barometer is 30.21 right now.. i would say it will maybe go up a bit..

Yes! I am very happy for you guys, especially the ones that had to drive more andor the ones with new mods... Please let us know the numbers ASAP. you remember Chris (crash) when you asked me for the numers and you couldnm't wait and I gave them right away... So, now I count on you! lol

Thanks and good luck again guys! Drive safe!

Back Home from milan! I would like to thank Rick and Dan and everyone else at Livernois for the track day! The MKS ran a best of 13.11@105.14. I am really happy although I was trying for a 12 sec run. The track had some traction issues due to the cold weather my 60' was 2.0. I met some really nice guys that were running a lot faster than me but due to traction I didn't see any 11's. Good luck to everyone still there!!!

I'll echo same sentiments as Chris.....

Traction issues are prevailing for literally everyone.

That being said, the best I ran was a 12.3 tonight.

So i'm happy with that given the condition of the track.

Hopefully that will satiate some of your appetite for #'s there Steve :thumb:

Well bpd if it is any consolation you have beat my best of 12.4. What tire pressure did you run? I had major traction problems this last weekend and kept lowering the pressure. I was down around 25 PSI on all 4 corners, still slipped, but seemed to help.

12.3 is still a screaming time!

I dropped the fronts down to 25 psi, rears I kept at 27psi.

Seemed to slow me down a lil.... so I went back & increased fronts to 27psi, then the rears to 30psi.... that seemed to work the best all factors considered.

I'll post a couple of slips up later as I still have a long drive home ahead of me..... I'll probably toss up my newest dyno sheet also.

Last dyno pull was this morning when it was still raining & what not....

Nice time Mike, those are are smoking times. I don't know if you guys realize how hard it is to get a car to run in the low 13's much less the low 12's. And doing it in a car like the SHO is very impressive. But the 11's are not going to give up easily. They are fighting to remain a virgin to the SHO's.

Archived